Original Color of Earth Without Filter and Edit

Astronomy Science ~ The original color of the Earth has been revealed in detail the outstanding image captured by the Japanese weather sate...

Astronomy Science ~ The original color of the Earth has been revealed in detail the outstanding image captured by the Japanese weather satellite.

From a distance of 22,240 miles (35 790 km), this satellite shows what our planet looks fine without using a filter when shooting.

Images are very high resolution also highlights the amazing details on Earth, including clouds, oceans and Australia wide deserts. The picture was taken by a weather satellite Himawari-8 belongs to Japan, which was launched on October 7, 2014 and said to be the original color images sent by the first Earth satellite to earth.

The original color of the Earth first taken by the Japanese weather satellite Himawari-8
The original color of the Earth first taken by the Japanese weather satellite Himawari-8
Pictures said to be 'original color' because it shows what kind of appearance of the Earth from space when viewed without the human eye. If the human eye see the Earth from space, it looks like this.
The bigger picture, which has a resolution you can see here; Japan Meteorological Agency's (JMA) These satellites placed in geostationary orbit above the earth.

In this case Australia, Japan and other regions, including Indonesia were also seen. The instrument used to take pictures of this is Himawari Advanced Imager (AHI) which is in the spacecraft. Himawari-8 is actually one of two twin satellites that will be used to provide continuous observation of the East Asia and the Western Pacific. The next satellite, called Himawari-9, will be launched in 2016.

The use of the word 'original color' may be a bit of a misnomer, as this picture does not show what the appearance of the Earth would look to the human eye. Most images of Earth we see is the color that has been enhanced to show how the original color of the Earth will be seen by the human eye. However, this image, taken on some of the band and show the natural appearance of the Earth from space.

In the middle of the picture, the sunlight bouncing in the sea, can be seen in northern Australia.

Sun reflections visible in the Arafura Sea
Further north, mostly covered by clouds, is Japan and the rest of East Asia and Indonesia. On the right is the vast Pacific Ocean, may highlight one of the most striking things in this picture; ie, how much of our planet is covered by water.

71 percent of the earth's surface is covered by water, the remaining 29 percent consisting of continents and islands. 96.5 percent of this water is in the ocean as saltwater, with the remaining 3.5 percent to freshwater lakes and ice. But although water covered most of the surface, the amount of water reaching only 0.02 percent of the mass of our planet.

Where exactly all this water comes has been the cause of much debate in recent years. It was widely believed that the water brought to Earth by space rocks like asteroids or comets. But a few weeks ago, the findings of the ESA Rosetta mission showed that the water contained in the comet 67P different from the water on Earth.

This supports the theory that water was brought to Earth by asteroids, not comets - although the scientists noted that the findings and further research is needed to confirm this theory.
Name

Black Hole,13,Galaxy,44,Image,6,Info,148,Mission and Research,57,Nebula,21,Planets and Satellites,55,Star,39,Theory,33,
ltr
item
Astronomy Science: Original Color of Earth Without Filter and Edit
Original Color of Earth Without Filter and Edit
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--D5NPPWhfpo/ViC3NfOt-jI/AAAAAAAABwQ/KBKz4YGEKCc/s1600/Astronomy%2BScience%2B-%2Breal%2BEarth%2B2.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--D5NPPWhfpo/ViC3NfOt-jI/AAAAAAAABwQ/KBKz4YGEKCc/s72-c/Astronomy%2BScience%2B-%2Breal%2BEarth%2B2.jpg
Astronomy Science
https://www.astronation.science/2015/10/original-color-of-earth-without-filter.html
https://www.astronation.science/
https://www.astronation.science/
https://www.astronation.science/2015/10/original-color-of-earth-without-filter.html
true
6748523832605778119
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy