True or False? As this the Universe

Astronomy Science ~ Universe is all that concerns the Time and Space and everything in it, including all the planets, stars, galaxies, the ...

Astronomy Science ~ Universe is all that concerns the Time and Space and everything in it, including all the planets, stars, galaxies, the contents of intergalactic space, the smallest subatomic particle, and all the matter and energy.

And the following 10 interesting facts about the universe

1. The universe is about 13.7 billion years old.

2. It is estimated that the universe was born from a bubble that is thousands of times smaller than a pinhead. The bubble was hotter and denser than anything you can imagine. Then the bubble burst. And our universe was born. Time, space and matter all began with the Big Bang. In a fraction of a second, the Universe grew from smaller form of single atoms then changed to be larger than the galaxy. And the universe continues to grow at a fantastic rate, and until now, the universe is still expanding.

3. galaxies in the early universe began to form about 13.3 billion years ago. Now there are more than 100 billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Illustration
Illustration
4. Each galaxy contains billions of stars, Our galaxies (Milky Way) contains about 400 billion stars. A study in 2010 estimated that the observable universe contains about 300 s*xtillion (3 × 1023) stars.

5. The universe comprising just 4% of the material visible. While the remaining 96% consists of dark matter and dark energy that is invisible.

6. The shape of the universe is unknown, the possibility of the universe is flat or spherical. If it is flat, it can generate an infinite universe while the spherical universe is closed will be limited.

7. The universe will not last forever, the universe also have would be destroyed. For Muslims, it is known as Doomsday.

8. The universe may not be unique, our universe may be just one of many universes. Known as the Multiverse.

9. Because the objects in the universe are very far apart, then made astronomical units distance as Astronomical Unit (AU), Light Years (Ly) and Parsec (Pc).
- AU is the average distance of Earth to the Sun approximately 150 million km.
- Light years is how far light cover in the first year. In one second, light distance of 300 000 km. Then within 1 year of light can travel a distance 9460730472580.8 kilometers, or often rounded to 1012 kilometers.
- Parsec is short for "parallax of one arcseconds". It is also a unit of length, 1 parsec equals approximately equal to 3:26 light years.

10. The universe is very wide, but only one place that until now we know have a life. Earth.
Name

Black Hole,13,Galaxy,44,Image,6,Info,148,Mission and Research,57,Nebula,21,Planets and Satellites,55,Star,39,Theory,33,
ltr
item
Astronomy Science: True or False? As this the Universe
True or False? As this the Universe
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1Ca87goTWKo/VdnctXcbMKI/AAAAAAAABEg/OoFxpo-tzIo/s1600/Astronomy%2BScience%2B-%2BUniverse.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1Ca87goTWKo/VdnctXcbMKI/AAAAAAAABEg/OoFxpo-tzIo/s72-c/Astronomy%2BScience%2B-%2BUniverse.jpg
Astronomy Science
https://www.astronation.science/2015/08/true-or-false-as-this-universe.html
https://www.astronation.science/
https://www.astronation.science/
https://www.astronation.science/2015/08/true-or-false-as-this-universe.html
true
6748523832605778119
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy